For a longer biographical narrative, see this page.
Photo by Robert Boyd of Barry Hoggard and James Wagner at Schroeder Romero, in front of a Kathe Burkhart (April 2003)
- Brooklyn Rail, July/August 2007
- ArtKrush, December 14 - 27, 2005
- Art and Auction, October 2005 (pdf)
- Art in America, January 2005 (pdf)
- Barry Hoggard and James Wagner were honored at NURTUREart's June 2007 benefit
- Curated (with Barry Hoggard) an exhibition at Dam, Stuhltrager in Williamsburg: Dangling Between The Real Thing And The Sign In The Window, October/November 2006
- Catalogue interviews for Dark States exhibition at Platform Gallery in Seattle, December 2005
- The Art of Collecting panel, organized by Janet Phelps, at the Affordable Art Fair, October 29, 2005
- Curator of May 2005 Web Gallery for Visual AIDS
- Metroblogging Pittsburgh: Blogging Can Change The World
- Todd Gibson - "Bloggers like Barry Hoggard and James Wagner are market influencers who will have an increasingly important hand in creating and enhancing demand for young, emerging artists."
- Tyler Green: 1 | 2 | 3
- art.blogging.la: 1 | 2
- Edward Winkleman: 1 | 2 | 3